- This event has passed.
Call for Paper for CUJAH VOL XV
December 3, 2018 - December 31, 2018
Want to get published?
The Concordia Undergraduate Journal of Art History is a peer-edited academic journal that aims to showcase the talents of Concordia’s Fine Arts students. We are looking for essays written for Fine Arts courses to publish in our 15th volume!
For any questions please email email@example.com
Deadline: DECEMBER 31, 2018, before 11:59pm
Tu souhaites être publié ?
Le CUJAH est un journal étudiant qui vise à présenter les talents des étudiants de la faculté des beaux-arts de Concordia. Nous sommes à la recherche de textes écrits dans le cadre de cours en beaux-arts à publier dans notre 15e édition!
Pour toute question s’il vous plaît écrivez à firstname.lastname@example.org
Date limite : 31 décembre 2018 avant minuit
The Concordia Undergraduate Journal of Art History
Call for Submissions – Volume XV
Deadline: December 31st, 2018, 11:59 PM
To submit please send your anonymized essay(s) in PDF format to email@example.com
- VERY IMPORTANT: Remove your name from the title page AND from your essay’s file name. CUJAH judges all essays anonymously. We will be able to contact you through the email provided.
- All files must be submitted in PDF format.
- We welcome submissions in English and French.
- On your title page indicate the course that the essay was written for and the grade received for the essay.
- Essays should be a minimum of 1200 words in length. There is no maximum.
- All essays require a full bibliography and proper citations using the Chicago Manual of Style, notes and bibliography system (endnotes preferred). For information about the Chicago Style, visit http://www.chicagomanualofstyle.org/tools_citationguide.html
- We will give priority to essays from current Concordia undergraduate students. Students from other universities are welcome to submit, but we will publish a maximum of one (1) essay from outside of Concordia. If you graduated in the 2017/2018 academic year you may submit essays that you had written while in your undergrad.
- Essays can be written for current or past Fine Arts classes, so long as they have not been published in the Journal before.
- CUJAH will not publish essays that have been selected/published in another student journal, magazine, or newspaper, unless substantial modifications have been made.
- Students can submit a maximum of two (2) essays to be considered. However, we will only publish a maximum of one (1) essay per student.
Please note: Writers submitting to CUJAH should be open to potential style editing of their essay (essay flow, fact-checking, rewording, shortening essays if need be). However, you will be included in the editing process, so all changes will be made with your approval.